Sandfield Dual Motor Rise and Recliner Chair
The Sandfield Rise Recline Chair is a dual motor design allowing independent control of the backrest and leg rest. This enables the user to achieve ultimate comfort whilst using their chair. The chair has a waterfall pillow design for optimum comfort. A choice of 4 colours are available. Easy to use hand control with fastener to store at the side of the chair when not in use. Pocket to store magazines and television remotes. High quality OKIN motor for smooth action. Fabric cover meets BS5852 part 1 and foam inner meets BS5852 part 2, Crib 5. This chair must be placed at least 28”” away from the wall for daily operation. Maximum chair rise of 30°. Maximum User Weight Limit is 160kg.
- Rise and recliner armchairs are ideal for someone with limited mobility to rise from a chair with ease
- Two motors run independently to control the backrest and the legrest
- Chair should be placed at least 28inch away from the wall for daily operation
- Handset with fastener, easy to use hand control
- High quality OKIN 2 motor
- Luxurious suede effect fabric is soft to the touch
- Available in a choice of 4 colours
- Height: 1200mm
- Width: 880mm
- Dimensions: 1200x880x870mm
- Net weight:62kg
- Maximum User Weight: 160kg
- Maximum User Weight:25 stone
- Seat Depth: 490mm
- Seat Height: 530mm
- Seat Width: 470mm
- Dove Grey
Standard Delivery: FREE for all orders.
Optional Engineered delivery and set up service is available for only £95.00 ex VAT, you will benefit from a nationwide network of engineers to support warranties with fast service at your home: no need to ship your items back to us for repair. For further information, Click Here or call us on 08006 123454.
Once delivered, the engineer will assemble/install your product, provide you with a full demonstration and answer any questions or queries you may have, all packaging will be removed.
For all your Mobility needs visit First Choice Mobility Ltd, Instore - Online - Mobile
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.