Classic Universal Sling with Head Support
Our universal all-purpose sling offers a 'FastFit' application with padded leg support for additional comfort during transfers.
This multipurpose sling has an integral head support panel, for individuals who require head and neck support and maintain an upright sitting position during transfers. Available in both Mesh and Polyester.
All standard slings have colour coded edges, so that you can easily determine its size. Blue = Extra Large, Green = Large, Yellow = Medium, Red = Small.
Each sling has colour coded positional loops to offer different seating positions.
All standard slings come with padded legs for optimum comfort. The padded legs are fitted with nylon inserts to stop the legs from bunching.
All of our standard slings are equipped with positioning handles to assist with the carer to position and apply the sling to the user in safety.
Maximum user weight limit of our sling range is 200kg.
Slings are available in different materials for different patients and environments;
Mesh - Soft and pliable material, predominantly used for bathing as the material allows water to drain away and dries quickly after use.
Polyester - A popular and standard material for slings. Polyester is robust yet smooth, it has low friction which makes the sling easy to apply and remove.
- Small - Classic Universal Sling with Head Support - User Height: 129-150cm User Girth: 68-91cm - UNIVERSAL/M/P/HS/S
- Medium - Classic Universal Sling with Head Support - User Height: 147-168cm User Girth: 79-104cm - UNIVERSAL/M/P/HS/M
- Large - Classic Universal Sling with Head Support - User Height: 165-178cm User Girth: 102-129cm - UNIVERSAL/M/P/HS/L
- X Large - Classic Universal Sling with Head Support - User Height: 170-183cm User Girth: 124-150cm - UNIVERSAL/M/P/HS/XL
- All sizes have a maxiumum user weight of 200kg (31st)
For all your Mobility needs visit First Choice Mobility Ltd, Instore - Online - Mobile
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.