Strident Advanced Carbon GEL CG12-36amp Battery
In a world where environmental impacts are having to be researched, where so many power sources are polluting our atmosphere at alarming rates, battery power has never been so critical. Our lifestyles have adapted to be more agile; we work on the move and have come to expect and indeed come to depend on the reliability of battery power in today’s fast paced environment.
The reality is that not all batteries are equal.
The advanced carbon gel product is specifically design for very deep discharge and/or high cyclic applications. Due to the plate composition and the addition of the active carbon, these advance gel products provide superior out of box performance, offer increased cycle life and give faster charging due to charge acceptance (rather than higher charge current)
The result is a product that will outperform the traditional AGM and gel technologies, and it comes with the Strident performance approval.
- Meets greater rate of capacity out of box
- Increased charge acceptance
- Increased in cycle life Vs standard AGM
- Sealed AGM Construction
- Clear vein venting system
- Recharges up to 25% faster than standard AGM/Deep Cycle Batteries.
- Faster charging across all sizes
- Lowest cost per cycle
- Designed for deep cycle performance
- Safe for road, sea and air transportation
- Clear vein venting to protect against overcharge
- Voltage: 12V
- Capacity: 36Ah at 20hr rating
- Dimensions mm (l x w x h): 197 x 130 x 159
- Weight: 10.7kg
- Terminal: M6
- Casing: ABS
- VRLA Dry Fit
Please Call 08006 123454 if you are unsure of size required.
Please note: Picture is for illustration purposes only.
For all your Mobility needs visit First Choice Mobility Ltd, Instore - Online - Mobile
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.